Our litigation team experience
We have been entrusted in matters that represent a significant cross-section of parties across the years. They have included issues like:
- Protecting your reputation, and loss of income through urgent Court Applications to seek injunctions (that is, orders to stop someone from doing something).
- Protecting your reputation from (or responding to allegations of) damage through online material such as social media platforms.
- Seeking repayment of debt, or compensation for your loss and damage suffered through the conduct of another party.
- Where reconciliation or a compromise is appropriate, assisting in negotiations, appearing in mediations and seeking to achieve a cost-effective and reconciliatory outcomes without court.
- Where a conciliatory outcome is not appropriate or practicable, taking your case to final trial and assisting you with filing, serving and preparing all court documents in a timely manner.
- Mediating, resolving or prosecuting a claim arising from a breakdown in a partnership, company constitution or shareholder agreement.