Before joining Corney & Lind, Rebekah interned at a law firm in San Francisco, USA and at one of the top–tier law firms in Australia. These experiences, alongside volunteering at the Robina Community Legal Centre, afforded her exposure to various legal matters and instilled in her the value of diligently pursuing all available avenues to provide a solution for clients.
Rebekah has experience in the following areas of practice:
- Estate Planning – Standard and Complex Wills, Advance Heath Directives and Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Estate Administration – Applications for Probate and Letters of Administration (with and without a Will) and general estate administration advice
- Estate Litigation – Family Provision Applications, Contesting and Defending Wills
- Property Law – Conveyancing, Retail and Commercial Leasing and Transactional duties and taxes
- Not-for-profit and charity law – Mergers and acquisitions, Structuring, Governance, Charitable tax endorsements and registrations (churches, DGRs, PBIs and charitable trusts), Fundraising applications and compliance, ACNC compliance and general charity law
- Intellectual Property – Trade Mark Applications and general trade mark advice
- NDIS Related Law – Advising NDIS Providers, Participants and other NDIS stakeholders and appealing NDIA decisions
In her spare time, Rebekah likes running, hiking, playing touch football and going to the beach. You can find her on any given weekend serving at her local church and spending time with family.