His ability to tackle challenges and offer sound advice is complemented by his unwavering commitment to upholding the highest standards of integrity in his work.
Tim’s unique proficiency lies in his extensive work with clients in the NGO and NFP sectors. where he consistently provides valuable insights and candid, forthright legal advice.
Tim’s work life began as a musician, but his career has since encompassed a diverse range of roles. Tim’s experiences include business development, overseeing a record label, serving on a number of not-for-profit boards including in the music industry, operating as a company secretary, and serving in the Royal Australian Navy.
He is admitted to practice in both the Supreme Court of NSW and the High Court of Australia. Tim holds:
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB, SCU)
- Grad Dip in Legal Practice (Grad Dip. Legal Practice, ANU)
- Master of Laws (International Commercial Law and Dispute Resolution) (LLM, Bond)
- Bachelor of Music (BMus, QUT)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA, SCU)